Website Consultant, Certified Webmaster
- B.S. Economics
concentration in Computer Programming
- B.A. Business Management
concentration in Marketing
- Experience in marketing and website design/maintenance
- 20 years experience with WordPress
- 14 years SEO experience using best practices
- Experience with Hubspot and WooCommerce
Leadership positions I have held over the years include:
- Event Chair of the NTJWC Night of 5000 Charity Ball benefitting the Children's Cancer Center in Tampa
- Chair of multiple GFWC club projects including Secret Santa and Books for Troops
- Fundraising event chair multiple times for several schools
- Co-creator of a neighborhood monthly newsletter delivered to 2000+ homes by 30+ volunteers and paid for by ads that made money to fund neighborhood events.
- 10+ years as Webmaster for several GFWC Woman's clubs
- Editor for several organizations' newsletters.
- Winner of the GFWC Florida Nancy Crawford Leadership Award and multiple local GFWC club awards.